The Power of God – Acts 1:8
To really succeed in life, it is only through the power of God one can achieve it. The power of God is the strength, the working force of God Almighty. It is this power that enables a natural man with the capacity to do the unusual (supernatural) in a usual (natural) world; causing him to make a difference among his colleagues and in his business.
The power of God comes after you have received the Holy Spirit and it doesn’t just come for you or for any selfish use but comes first for WITNESSING –Acts 1:8, for doing the things of God first and from doing the things of God (service), you gain/get/receive insights and also develop the ability (power) and strength to work out things for yourself with ease Matthew 6:33.
What Is The Power For?
1. Power is for profiting Deuteronomy 8:18.
The power of God will not work for you though you possess it until you have come to embrace SERVICE-the work of God. It is in your Service to Him that you develop your strength and it is through service you tap into the mind of Christ for ideas that will single you out of your peers.
2. It makes you become a force.
When the power of God comes you become a formidable, unconquerable and unchallengeable force to the world of whatsoever you do. Psalm 105:15.
3. Power causes perfection in all you do. 2 Samuel 22:33.
Everything that seems crooked and unstable in your life, business and destiny becomes stable, also everything you lay your hands upon prospers Deuteronomy 29:9.
4. Power brings you to the place of influence Matthew 4:19 “Follow me and I will make you”.
Until you arrive at the place/position of power (influence), no one will like to follow you. Influence comes based on the power vested on someone and also on the Impact he makes continually on others.
Note: Before power comes, there is always BROKENNESS. Why? So that you will know how to handle the people around positively.
5. Power launches you into your Exploits; spiritually, financially, etc. Mark 3:15, Luke 10:19.
6. Power from God causes Outstanding Performance; your performance determines your result and your result dictates your worth and wealth Acts 1:8, Luke 10:19
7. Power delivers into your hand Authority Luke 4:36.
And you begin to decree whatever you want to see and the one that you don’t like around you Job 22:28.
8. Power is for witnessing Acts 1:8, Matthew 6:33.
Until you be a witness of Christ to your world, God will never allow you to experience His riches in the Kingdom.